Frank's story

I was circumcised as a days old infant. As far as anyone knew, I had a perfectly normal circumcision with no problems but I knew better. I had stitch tunnels, tube type features in my remnant foreskin. These would fill with something my body produced and looked like enormous blackheads. They eventually went away when I was in my early 40's thank goodness! I also had a skin tag that would become irritated during sex and would hurt terribly afterwards. Foreskin restoration eventually cured this problem. The last time I remembered this irritation happening was after having sex about 10 PM one night and I was in so much pain, I couldn't get to sleep until 5 AM. I had to get up 2 hours later to go to work. The next day was misery and I had to fight off sleep all day. All because somebody didn't like the way my penis looked when I was born.


~Frank O'Hara

0 comments: