No Circ Pledge for Expectant Parents

I have no idea why it won't paste properly on the blog but if anyone wants the "cleaned up" version please feel free to send me your email address and I'll get it out to you right away. Let me know if you want all 3 versions or just one: for expectant parents, for parents/guardians, for doctors.


NO CIRCUMCISION PLEDGE



_______________________________________

and _____________________________________,


parent(s) or legal guardian(s) of baby

due to be born _______________________________________

do swear on this date __________________________________________, 20______ that I/we will not consent from the child's birthday forward to having my child undergo the procedure known as circumcision.


Circumcision is the removal of healthy tissue on the tip of the penis known as a foreskin. A foreskin, or prepuce, serves many important functions that I/we want my child to enjoy the benefits of.

In addition, I/we also pledge to properly care for my intact son. I/we will go by the rule of “Intact, don't retract.” I/we will clean only what is seen. I/we will not retract my child's foreskin and I/we will not allow or consent to any medical professional, babysitter, caregiver or any other person to do so as well.

I/we claim for above named child his natural birthright to a whole, intact body.

Signed,



Parent/Guardian Signature



Parent/Guardian Signature


0 comments: